Vroom Goes the Car!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Do you have a car? Want a car? Dream car? What types of seats do you like? What kind of windows?

I have a car from 1997 that I bought from a friend a few years ago. Overall it's been trusty, but I have put some money into it too. When I was younger, I always wanted a car with manual roll down windows. :P I don't really have a dream car, I feel like most new cars don't have the same feel as an older one that's a little more worn in.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:10 pm

I really just want a nice big car that has good air conditioning and a good radio/CD system so I can listen to music! Also to have good breaks since the ones in my mom's car failed before and we rear-ended one of my brother's teachers on the way to church on a Sunday night. (we were not injured in anyway just the cars)

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by LightWielder » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 am

Heh, I have no car. I don't even have a license yet, but I do want a car someday. Id probably choose either a black or red Volvo, black and red are my favorite colors. I chose the Volvo, because I saw it in Twlight and those cars seem quite nice in make. Id probably have to have cloth sear because my booty likes sticking to leather, if I didn't have this problem I'd pick leather. I'd have to have my windows tinted, legal tinted enough to hide the person indside, I hate when people stare at me, especially at stop lights. Its a pet peeve of mine, I can't stand it.
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#4 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 am

No car, not sure what car I would want. Most likely the cheapest working one xD unless necessary I do not think I would ever buy a new car though, my parents have only ever bought a few new cars, and although the other used cars they bought may have had some problems, I think in the long run it can save some money. We will see what happens though.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.