Drawing

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am

Who else likes to draw?
Even if it's just doodling! I really love to sketch and just draw little flowers when I am day dreaming in class and stuff. I know there is probably a lot more of you that are AMAZING at drawing and really like to draw, so I am making a topic to share drawings, talk about drawings.

Also go play Badly Drawn in the Forums Game page, link below!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1793

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#2 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:10 pm

I love drawing but I am not the best at it especially if I am not looking off of a picture. Since I am not good at drawing if I don't have anything to look off of I will just draw things using basic shapes like stick figures. If I have something to look off of I am usually able to draw semi-good.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:54 pm

I really love to draw, too! It's been quite a while since I've posted some artwork but I am hoping to do so soon because some of my art skills are really good! It just takes a lot of practice to do drawings from your mind though. I usually draw something when I have artwork to look off of.

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by LightWielder » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:10 pm

I actually do love to draw, these days I don't as much as i used to. I draw names in different ways like combine names in one drawing, use one letter to add another name, or word.

I used to draw anime, I haven't done that in forever. I drew Saïx and Riku from Kingdom Hearts, but I lost them. T^T
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:23 am

The word and name drawing definitely sounds really cool! Hopefully maybe you can get back into anime drawing when you have more free time if that is something you hope to do.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.