$100,000?

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Tue May 09, 2017 3:59 pm

If you had this amount of cash in your pocket right now what would you do with it?

I would probably drop out of college right now, buy a bunch of yarn and create a crochet business out of my apartment that I would buy because I would not jump to a house, I can do that later and have more money now. I would then buy a new phone, a laptop and some furniture for this cozy little place. The rest I would then save and or give to other family members.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 pm

I'd easily pay back all the money I owe for school and my parents that they've lent me. And then from there I would likely do the obvious things like a new phone or car or apartment or something, but I'd also save a lot of it. Interest gains a lot for ya!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by LightWielder » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 am

I'd probably go on a vacation first, then probably buy a house or something. I'd move to a different state though before I buy a house.
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#4 Post by Crashinggg » Fri May 25, 2018 1:55 pm

LightWielder wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 am I'd probably go on a vacation first, then probably buy a house or something. I'd move to a different state though before I buy a house.
Where would you vacate and where do you want to move? :P So many questions.

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by LightWielder » Fri May 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Well, vacation would be hard to choose... Hmm, probably Florida since I grew up there. Hour and A half from Disney World actually. I lived in Daytona Beach, in a condo there on the ocean side. I could literally walk across the street and I'll be at the ocean. I'd also probably move back there in a house in Ponce Inlet, like I had before I moved to the condo with my mom. After my mom's death I was forced to move in with my aunt to Indiana.

The winter is horrible here in Indy. On top of that, I absolutely HATE snow with a passion! I have no car so I have to wait for the city bus when I have to go somewhere. Horrible during the winter, just horrible!
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#6 Post by KOBY15 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:40 pm

I would use the money to buy a car. Not a great car but one that will manage and use the rest to pay for college if I didn't have enough scholarships to pay off my debt. Other than that I would save it and spend it on whatever!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#7 Post by LightWielder » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:40 am

I actually like that idea Koby, it makes more sense then going on a cruise like me, saving money isn't one of my strong points though...

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#8 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 pm

I would most likely use it to pay off for all of my college classes and if I had any left over I would use it to pay bills or something and then save the rest.

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#9 Post by LightWielder » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:43 am

Ack! Totally forgot about bills, I hate bills they are a major pain in my butt. Too bad bills can't magically pay themselves, I knowbthey have auto pay but i mean magically as in never be seen again.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#10 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:34 am

^ I would like to second this.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.