Flowers!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Summer is coming to an end which means a lot of the beautiful flowers will soon be gone for the winter, but I want to know the flowers that you all like!

I love tulips because I think they are the kind sweet version of roses, and they're soft and just so beautiful, I love the different colors and the pedals are even so nice and such a friendly green. It is also one of the plants I remember looking forward to watch grow since I was little in my front garden. They are just a happy flower and my all time favorite for sure.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:40 am

I love all kinds of flowers but I'm gonna be cliche and say I love roses because they have thorns so it's really tricky when you have to hold them because you don't want to accidentally prick yourself, it is an interesting aesthetic to the plant though. <3 I also like flowers that bloom on cacti, they're so pretty and it's odd since cacti live in the desert normally and it's way too hot and dry for anything to really grow out there. :(

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:49 am

That is an interesting way to look at it. I have never really liked anything super thorn like. My mom used to have this plant that felt like velvet and I would always just hang out on the front porch petting this plant and the tulips. :P I was a weird child hahaha. Cacti are really cool they are good as house plants because it is hard to kill them! :) I love the colors the plants provide to.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:58 am

We used to have a small cactus once it had like a red color to it and I forgot what it was called but it was really pretty and lived for a very long time! Plants are just very interesting sometimes haha :P

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:27 pm

:P I agree. I probably would not know the name either I have a hard time with lots of other more common plants.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.