Procrastination vs Deadlines

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 am

This post is in and of itself literally about procrastinating people trying to compete against deadlines :P and thus is cleverly named. 8)

I for one consider myself to be a kind of big procrastinator, especially when I genuinely have no motivation or pride in what I am working on! I work with smaller deadlines and can usually work well with check lists and to do lists to get to the end goal and complete the final thing in time, but if I get a large project with no proper layout or proper instructions I am going to fail miserably and it will probably be done last minute for sure!

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 am

The end of the semester is approaching and I am still not prepared at all. I am about like 90% confident I am going to fail and I definitely should not be in college. I just want to volunteer with the club I am in for a career and move on with my life. :/ I am not meant to be stuck in a classroom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:20 pm

I've been procrastinating every assignment for the past couple weeks... Definitely not a smart idea.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#4 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:24 pm

I procrastinate pretty much everything. School, important phone calls, talking to people, you name it. I even procrastinate on things I want to do like religious things or watching movies.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:11 pm

I procrastinate with everything unless it's something I want. I procrastinated in my English class all year this past school year, but I made it! I passed and graduated luckily, but I need to make sure I don't do that in college!

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#6 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:36 am

:P In college it really depends on when you have your classes sometimes it is okay to procrastinate one day because you can have a class Tuesday Thursday, which means you can wait until like Monday to do the assignment from Thursday and such. Not to say to follow in my footsteps I am not a good student xD.

GingerSteph
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: Hopefully reading in a hammock somewhere beautiful outside, probably actually crying over hw though

#7 Post by GingerSteph » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Words to live by: Never put off till tomorrow what can be put off to the very last minute.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#8 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Hahaha. Me and my mom had a procrastination conversation today. I need a new swim suit for this weekend because my last one does not have straps anymore from being worn so much, and I said "I will get one on Wednesday or Thursday with Anne." she goes "There you go again waiting until the last minute. The same lady who wanted to leave the store and does not realize that Wednesday or Thursday are not last minute for something I need on the weekend, but oh well.

GingerSteph
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: Hopefully reading in a hammock somewhere beautiful outside, probably actually crying over hw though

#9 Post by GingerSteph » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:50 pm

Psh weak you gotta wake up saturday morning and get it

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#10 Post by Crashinggg » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Haha yes! I actually went with someone who forgot his swimsuit and had to leave the campsite to buy one! So my mom can't say anything about it now.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.