if your best friend bestied someone else?

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
NintenGamer

#1 Post by NintenGamer » Tue May 30, 2017 12:54 am

you have this best friend right? and someone else comes into the friendship circle slowly your best friend starts to hang out with the other person more then you, and cancels plans with you.

would you be jealous?

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by fantanoice » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:48 am

My closest friends are best friends with each other because I've only known them 10 years and they've known each other 20 ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:03 pm

I have a twin so I understand that, most of our friends in high school circulated around the two of us we never really had our own friend groups. I never really had my own group of friends until college or until we both started working at different locations in the summer before college. I never really got jealous of anyone liking her or hanging out with her more than me, I understood that time, and schedules were and are a factor in a lot of these things. In the end I was just thankful that she was my best friend before the others and that I always had her even if I did not have anyone else. I have a best friend for life.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.