Luvdisc Appreciation Day!

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 am

Happy Valentine's day everybody! I hope you all have a good day and that someone lets you know they appreciate you and love you and that you do the same for them! How will you all be spending today?

Today I will be going to my club meeting later and basically just hanging out with friends and maybe doing some Raids!

*Remember to catch those luvdiscs on Pokemon Go they can be shiny too! Happy Shiny hunting :P

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by fantanoice » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 am

The actual day was a downer, I failed my driving test and not much else went my way. The night before I went to dinner with the mister so that was nice. I'm glad we didn't do it on the day because I was pretty upset.

I did get a shiny luvdisc so that was good
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Awe I’m sorry about the drivers test! I hope you pass the next one with flying colors! Dinner is usually always yummy where did you guys go? :p

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.