Food Habits

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 pm

No I am not referring to healthy ness! I mean more of how you eat at each meal.

Do you plan which foods to eat and how you’re going to eat them in order?
Do you pick a food to eat last because it’s your favorite and you want the taste to last longer in your mouth?
Do you hate your food touching?
Do you finish all your food because you don’t want to waste it?
Are you picky?

I do order my food in a certain way to maker certain flavors last! I usually do not like my food touching it definitely depends what it is. I prefer not to waste food, I was definitely better at that when I was younger and could eat whatever I wanted without getting big. :P I’m really not picky, but it’s within reason I won’t eat anything I do not want to eat at all no matter how many times I am told to.

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by fantanoice » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 pm

I like to eat half of my favourite thing first and the other half at the end. Start good end good. I usually mix a bunch of it together as well, like a forkfull of meat and veggies.

I used to hate leaving stuff on my plate but nowadays I don't worry so much. It's unfortunate that it's a waste of food
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 pm

That’s a good way to do it half and half like that it’s smart!! Yeah unfortunately I think it’s more common to waste food as people get older, but lately I’ve been eating a lot healthier and making less food for myself so it hopefully helps my personal food waste!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.