Plushy place

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#1 Post by Oshi » Thu May 28, 2020 9:00 pm

Welcome to the Plush place. Here you can show off some plushs you might have. I might as well begin with this big pink puffball.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Oshi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Okay, I somewhat forgot to post some plushies, but you can never be late for something you made.(and well, you decide the time for.) So here is Spikey ear Pichu and Victini. They recently released Victini in Pokemon Go. I hope I can get one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Oshi wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:46 pm Okay, I somewhat forgot to post some plushies, but you can never be late for something you made.(and well, you decide the time for.) So here is Spikey ear Pichu and Victini. They recently released Victini in Pokemon Go. I hope I can get one.
Aww how cute!. 🥰

Also I have got a Pichu plushie just recently as well. Yeah here it is. 😊
Please Click My Beloved Babies!.

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#4 Post by Oshi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Yeah that's pretty cool. I like the happy mouth. I also have one just like it, it just has a close mouth.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#5 Post by Icefox101 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:43 am

Yes very nice, also I might post some here later.
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:08 pm

I actually posted this before in the Discord, but not here on the forums. This is DD my Oddish plush! The GameStop I picked him up from is about to be closed up really soon, so he is a very memorable adoption that I have made from there!

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#7 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Aww that's very cute!. 🥰 Also forgot but here is my Pichu plushie with my other pokemon plushies. I do have more Pokémon plush toys but I don't know where they are all hiding atm. 😅 But yeah anyway just took pictures of Pichu with Pikachu and Eevee for now. 🙂 Yeah here they are. ❤️

Please Click My Beloved Babies!.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#8 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:10 pm

I don’t have any Pokémon Plushies, but I have a piggy farm of stuffed animals because pigs are my favorite animal.
5C4CE202-4A98-4507-8942-070DA2D4AD22.jpeg

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#9 Post by Icefox101 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:31 pm

I think those are cute!

Here are some plushies my sister and I have. What I heard about that spider was that it was from the 80's. He's still in pretty good condition.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't own this, but I thought this would be fun to have

:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#10 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:57 pm

Here is my cute snorlax plush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20201221_155630.jpg
I like this place.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.