Christmas First

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Happy Christmas month! What is every ones plan for Christmas and holiday breaks?

I really want to go sledding and swimming a lot over my break because I enjoy doing that with my family and friends. I also want to play video games and just chill inside with my family! For Christmas I go to my grandma's old house on Christmas Eve and we exchange family presents and eat lots of food and snacks. We also get to take back lots of homemade Chex Mix which is delicious. Then on Christmas day we get to open all our presents before we go to church and some family comes over after for some appetizers and we all talk about our presents and just spend time together. It is really nice!

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm going to be staying at home for Christmas. I'm going to be getting a PS4 so I'm super excited.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:38 pm

This year we had Christmas for my dad’s side of the family on December 23, and Christmas Eve was for both each my dad and my mom’s personal days, Christmas Day will be for my mom’s side of the family. It’s been good so far. Merry Christmas everyone!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.