Weird Advice!

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:44 pm

I have been given some weird advice through out my life and I believe most others have to! I want to figure out what other goofy advice people have gotten!

Once my dad told me to close my eyes when I was goalie for a soccer game because I had broken my glasses in the middle of the game diving for the ball, he said it'd help my senses more than just squinting. :P But if you ever tried to play goalie with your eyes closed you'd know it does not work that way, and nobody else wanted to play. :lol: :lol: It was a fun game, but some weird advice without explanation.

Hallowed Knight
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Hallowed Knight » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Beware that mysterious force that drives you away from the sky, okay? It will make you fall if you're not careful.
I keep Pokeymans, not Pokemon. You see, Pokeymans are easier to catch and funner to keep. It also has a smaller Pokeydecx instead of a Pokedex. The first Pokeyman by number is 42- what unedumecated people call a Poliwag. :poliwag:

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:52 pm

I’ve never heard that! Do you know the story behind it?

Hallowed Knight
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by Hallowed Knight » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 pm

It's a Hollow Knight reference. There's this stupid guy called Zote you meet in the game, and he has 57 utterly ridiculous precepts you can listen to. One of them is "don't breathe water" and another is "beware the mysterious force of the earth." He's hilarious. :lol: I have 55 more of those!
I keep Pokeymans, not Pokemon. You see, Pokeymans are easier to catch and funner to keep. It also has a smaller Pokeydecx instead of a Pokedex. The first Pokeyman by number is 42- what unedumecated people call a Poliwag. :poliwag:

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:25 am

XD That sounds enjoyable. I love game things like that.

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#6 Post by KOBY15 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:00 pm

"Don't eat the yellow snow" It's great advice and I am sure we've all heard it. Though the weird part is that someone felt the need to tell me, a 16 year old, this as if I had been doing it my entire life. I laughed it off then went back to eating more yellow snow. (Kidding!)

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.