Multitasking!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Firstly, do you believe people can multitask? Secondly, are you any good at multitasking?
Thirdly, if you do multitask, what things do you multitask the most with?

I do believe people can multitask and I'm relatively good at it. I don't do this often, but I'm good at multitasking when I cook, I can chop and stir at the same time depending on what it is. Not all things need a steady hand so it's easy just to chop quickly with my right while I stir with my left like lettuce while storing taco meat.
Last edited by Crashinggg on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Like most of us, I think we can multitask but in reality it's really lousy. I usually try to watch a tv show or YouTube video while working on stuff on the computer, but then both tasks suffer. Listening to music in the background is different, though, I can do that while doing other things quite easily.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by fantanoice » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 am

It's a fallacy and you can only really manage like two things at a time.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.