Luvdisc Appreciation Day!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 am

Happy Valentine's day everybody! I hope you all have a good day and that someone lets you know they appreciate you and love you and that you do the same for them! How will you all be spending today?

Today I will be going to my club meeting later and basically just hanging out with friends and maybe doing some Raids!

*Remember to catch those luvdiscs on Pokemon Go they can be shiny too! Happy Shiny hunting :P

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by fantanoice » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 am

The actual day was a downer, I failed my driving test and not much else went my way. The night before I went to dinner with the mister so that was nice. I'm glad we didn't do it on the day because I was pretty upset.

I did get a shiny luvdisc so that was good
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Awe I’m sorry about the drivers test! I hope you pass the next one with flying colors! Dinner is usually always yummy where did you guys go? :p

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.