Talent Shows!

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:57 pm

I know a lot of you are VERY talented and creative and our very own poisinivey is in a talent show this evening! Who else has been in a talent show and what have been some of the coolest acts? Add pictures, or youtube videos if you want!

I love talent shows, and a lot of the coolest performances have been musically based for me, but I have never personally been in one. I think one of the coolest talents would be juggling for sure though, it is always fascinating to me.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:55 pm

I literally just saw this topic and thanks for the shoutout! xD I actually am theatrically, on-screenly, musically, and artistically talented! It takes a lot of practice, dedication and hard work to do what I do and I like to hear about other people's talents as well as see them!

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Fri May 11, 2018 11:20 pm

That’s awesome! Artistically I can crochet and I can doodle, but nothing crazy!!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm

I've never really been good at performing on stage or anything like that, but I've recently done some karaoke and that was fun, and people said I was pretty good so there's that. :P I also did a small play skit in a Theater Appreciation last year, and that was fun too! I have a touch of acting in me I think, but I prefer to do things like video editing with that talent I think.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 pm

I don't have an pictures or videos but I am able to play the Otamatone!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:37 pm

I have to ask, what is the Otamatone? And Slix that's really cool that you've done some Theatre acting, I'm pretty decent actually! Most things like that take a lot of practice. Also I have that shared talent in video editing, too! I haven't uploaded to YouTube recently and the stuff I have on there is old back when I was still learning but I'll put some more stuff on there eventually with my better videos! I can also do animations and PhotoShop as well! I'm gonna go ahead and link my YouTube channel here though! (You should subscribe and turn on my notifications for when I upload something! I'm probably gonna post really soon though since I can download my stuff from Google Drive to my Chromebook!) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJuA9n ... subscriber

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Yeah, I think theater is a really interesting thing that takes a lot of hard work! I have put some of that acting ability into random videos my friends have made too, like these ones. :P

I haven't heard of an Otamatone either! Enlighten us Koby!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#8 Post by evergreenn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am

Like Slix, I love to edit, but I prefer to make more of highlight videos, rather than a sequential storyline. As for talent show type of things, I play strings (violin, guitar, mandolin, etc.) and sing sometimes!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#9 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:53 pm

That's so cool! I wish I could play the violin though, but I am taking some interest in guitar and my mom is supposed to help me with it at somepoint.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#10 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:14 am

That will be fun to share with your mom! :) I hope it works out and you get to learn.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.