Air Conditioning

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed May 08, 2024 11:26 am

Do you have air conditioning in your home? Do you use it often during the warm months of the year? What about your car?

I like to have the AC on sometimes, but I usually prefer the natural wind and cooler air from outside and the fans in the rooms of my house if I can, and it's not too stuffy and warm. If I do use the air conditioning, I don't turn it too low, because then I get too cold! In the car it's similar, I usually prefer to have the windows or sun roof open instead of AC, especially if I'm only in the car for a short time.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Wed May 08, 2024 9:11 pm

Yes I do! My mom's car has really good air conditioning, too, thank goodness! Most of the time when it's a nice temperature outside I put it on fan mode so it doesn't get so hot in my room. In the winter I turn it completely off usually, but ever since mine got replaced I can have the heat on and not worry about my smoke alarm going off. In the summer I always have it on cold since I sweat so much at nighttime if I don't have it on! I prefer to have the windows rolled down when I'm in the car, it just feels so nice having a natural breeze, as long as the weather is clear. I live in Texas, which means it gets super hot starting around this time of the year, so I'm glad I have a really good air conditioner!

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by momoapplegirl » Mon May 13, 2024 9:40 am

I have air conditioning in my home. It's a necessity to survive summer in the south!

The AC in the car is currently broken, but it isn't too bad because I can just roll the windows down and be cooled by the wind.
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.