~::The OFFICIAL Poliwager Chatterbox V.2::~

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
pokedeveloper

#16781 Post by pokedeveloper » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a new member here and a lifetime long pokemon fan. I love to re-watch old pokemon episodes regularly (the older classic ones) and have played and loved the games.

I'm sorry if this feels like spam, but I just finished making a chrome extension that lets you pick a cool pokemon wallpaper that shows up whenever you open a new tab and I'd love for more people to check it out. You can find it here @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... n-US&gl=US.
I'm not sure if there are other chrome extensions that already do something similar, but I decided to create this mainly for fun and because I thought the pokemon art I found was really cool. ALL CREDIT FOR THE POKEMON ART IN THIS EXTENSION GOES TO https://pokewalls.wordpress.com/, who I got prior permission from to make this extension.
Anyways, please rate it if you like it and I hope at least a few of you can enjoy using this!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#16782 Post by Slix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:00 pm

Hey there, and welcome!

I don't have Google Chrome, otherwise I'd check it out, it sounds neat!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#16783 Post by Ostrid » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Jeez, you guys are just always dead nowadays. Makes me a little sad to see this place sometimes.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#16784 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:30 am

Makes me sad too. I'm thinking about creating a new Chatterbox because this one dates back to the original one that was on this forum version. I'll keep ya posted. ;D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.