Poliwager Awards 2011

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#1 Post by Ostrid » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:09 am

Aquil, brilliant yet mad scientist of the Poliwager forums has bestowed upon me the honor of making the post for the 2011 Poliwager awards. With your hosts Aquil, keeper of the warehouse, wielder of the spear and your truly sir smeel, keeper of the shotgun, and conqueror of the mammoth. This years awards shall consist of six categories, each with their own qualifications. They are listed as:

Social award: The member who interacts with their fellow members inside and outside of the forums.

Active award: The member who is the most active.

Kindness award: The member with the purest of heart, ready to aid their fellow dejected members.

Artist award: Even though we don't have that many artists, we feel like those who dedicate themselves to it should receive a mention. That's why this award goes to the best artist of the year.

Helpful award: This award goes to that Samaritan who takes the time to aid newbies and fellow senior members.

and Lastly...

The Member of the Year(MoTY for short): This award goes to the member who others feel like the forums could not be the same without, the member that everyone respects and has a liking towards. The member who represents the Poliwager spirit.

Who will win these awards? Who will take home the gold? Only you can decide, PM Aquil on your nominations for each category and tune in as your hosts reveal the winners! Remember though, don't vote for yourself and don't try and talk others into voting for you. The vote should be an uninfluenced opinion of the person who makes them. Good luck to all!
Last edited by Ostrid on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Princess Hug
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#2 Post by Princess Hug » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 am

This sounds fun :) I came back just in time for awards!
ImageImageImage

Luminous Ninetails
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by Luminous Ninetails » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Deleted :3
Last edited by Luminous Ninetails on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#4 Post by Gluttony » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Be sure to PM your picks to Aquil Lum. I doubt there's a problem with revealing them, but you want to be sure they get counted. ^_^

And as it is you've picked nobody for the artist and MotY categories. MotY you're clearly aware you've picked nobody, but note in the rules that you can't vote for yourself, which would make your artist category vote not count either.

Luminous Ninetails
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by Luminous Ninetails » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:14 pm

I just noticed that I missed that last paragraph D:

*facepalm*

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#6 Post by catdogmouse » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Well, I didn't see it until you mentioned it :lol:
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#7 Post by Ostrid » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:20 pm

I blame myself for that, my format on this post wasn't the best. It was done in a couple of minutes before I had to get off the laptop so meh.

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#8 Post by catdogmouse » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Its OK, I've seen worse :)
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Aquil
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#9 Post by Aquil » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Dunno why smeel said to PM me the nominations, since, y'know, I was gone for 4 days, but nonetheless, I have them all. I'll wait until Wednesday before I start the voting period.
Does your heart have a beat?

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#10 Post by Ostrid » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Because I believe the votes should be for the eyes of the voter and the person counting the votes. :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.