What's up with your username?!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#11 Post by Muto » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Some stupid nickname my cousin came up with about 9 years ago, used it for my accounts ever since, although it does feel kind of like if outgrown it I just find it very memorable.

MiloticPrismScale
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#12 Post by MiloticPrismScale » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

My 2nd fav pokemon is Milotic and to evolve it is by Trading Feebas Holding a Prism Scale

http://wigglytuffguild.forumotion.com/
This link will turn into a new BMGf account

MiloticPrismScale's First Shiny On The Adopts! (I am OMGing)Help Wishy level up!

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#13 Post by smallboy11 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm not too sure how I got mine......but I think it's because I'm very short, I'm a boy and I'm 11 years old.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

kitkat435
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#14 Post by kitkat435 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 pm

My favorite candy is kitkat and 435 is a secret number.

Shadow Watcher
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: Attacking defenseless Espeons with Umbroen.UMBREON RULES!!!

#15 Post by Shadow Watcher » Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 pm

umbreon is my favorite pokemon and is a dark type dark types remind me of shadows so people watch or look shadows so you know and it's kinda a nickname and NO i DON'T WATCH SHADOWS

Imagethat's me she included me!!!!!!!!! :) cute
Expert spriter here :D
What? Don't believe me?
ImageImageImageImageImage
How about now?ImageThought so!
----> http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=70280 <----Shop on GTSPlus known as DarkWolverine ^^
THE ANIMAL NOT THE HERO!

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#16 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:38 pm

I have watched at this time last year the BLEACH Anime & will love it ever, because it´s so Awesome. So I was looking how I do evolve the green Frog after Poliwag (sorry, forgot the English name XD)So I found after more watching this Site. And I try to find a Username for me, not to girlie like and with more meanings so I think after 2 days BLEACHIchigo1 sounds good. BLEACH is the Anime, Ichigo is my favourite Chara from BLEACH + a Japanese name and means Strawberry and the number 16. 16 because in Japanese have the numbers names Ichi=1 Go=6, also 16. And the 1 at the end is because it´s my first Pokemon Click Site. ☆^¬^☆

Metaright
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#17 Post by Metaright » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 pm

When I was like eight years old, I went to one of those free website creators and made a dumb little fansite for Meta Knight, a character from the Kirby series. After struggling to come up with a name, I had the, uh, "genius" idea of creating a portmanteau of "Meta Knight" and the word "right". Somehow that transformed into the alias I use for pretty much everything.
"Making sense?" Oh, what fun is there in making sense...?

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#18 Post by Ostrid » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Ostrid was the name of the bard I played in D&D. I felt comfortable playing as him because I based him off myself. I even learned to play the violin(and the fiddle) so that I can play music as if I could in D&D. I made so many lucky rolls with him that at one point I actually won an argument with a god.
Sadly, he died in one of our homemade campaigns in an epic war.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#19 Post by Chaze the Chat » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 am

Chaze the chat is Blaze the Cat with the first letters of the fist name and last name changed to ch. One of my friend's user name on a site was Chonic the Chadgehog, and mine was Blaze the Cat, so I switched my name on the site once while doing a user battle against him and it just sort of stuck

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#20 Post by The Blue Bandito » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 am

This name was bestowed upon me during homecoming week of senior year when I wore a giant sombrero I spraypainted blue to match our schools colours. That's... Basically it.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.