Nature Activities

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#1 Post by momoapplegirl » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:37 am

What are some of your favorite things to do out in nature? I like to collect wildflowers and berries, go swimming in rivers, walk in the rain, climb trees, and listen to birdsongs. I like to try to figure out the species of birds from listening to the sounds of their chirps. I like to watch birds, too! One time while I was camping I was lucky enough to see an American national treasure: the bald eagle! I saw him just as he took flight, and he let out a mighty screech. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#2 Post by Oshi » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am

I don't really go outside much, but I wish I do more! I just like having fun! From drawing, or trying out my new sword moves.
I just like to do things like that.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:37 pm

I just like walking outside! Anywhere is fine, really. But forest type areas and places with water are nice to look at while being outside.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#4 Post by I love squirtle line » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:05 pm

running?
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

ookamijuuri64
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by ookamijuuri64 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:44 pm

I'm kind of like the majority of the replies here: I just enjoy walking outside. Although I admit that most of it is due to picking up Pokemon Go so late (I did want to start playing when they added Sinnoh mons) but it's nice to enjoy a bit of time near the falls in my neck of the woods or just at the park.

Even as a city raised kid I rather just be away in the country for a living. Is that wrong of me to depart from the lifestyle I've been used to for so long? 😅

Been a fan since Pokemon Yellow and my heart always belonged in Sinnoh.

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#6 Post by momoapplegirl » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:30 am

@ookamijuuri64 Not at all! I've lived in both the city and the country, and I think that they both have their perks (and cons).
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#7 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:10 pm

I enjoy all of these things and my favorite is hiking and camping and just enjoying nature and watching it kinda just do it’s thing.

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#8 Post by Icefox101 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:25 pm

There's a lake that I like to go to when it's nice and sunny outside. I'll rent out a boat and go fishing, or maybe I'll have a picnic instead! Oh yeah, also there's a rock you can jump off from and dive into the water. I myself don't like diving from the rock because the water gets really cold.
Hiking in the mountains is really nice too, especially in the morning. Even if I'm taking a 5 minute walk, I'll enjoy it!
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

scarfie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#9 Post by scarfie » Sun May 01, 2022 10:10 am

• How about sitting under a tree and reading a book?
    I like walking or collecting fruits.
    When i was in Ukraine, i was collecting mushrooms but i didn't eat them.
    I don't even know why did i collected them???

LinneaBorealis
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#10 Post by LinneaBorealis » Fri May 06, 2022 12:09 pm

I live close to a lake and its walking trails, and I love to go during the summer to kayak and collect blackberries. Sometimes, we can even catch crayfish or really big slugs.
My yard has chimpunks and squirrels and birds, and I like to listen to them. We have this one family of chipmunks who lives in an old log, and they have a whole bunch of adorable new babies. I haven't been able to see them yet, but I've heard them, and they're super adorable.
Also, yesterday a robin flew right into the car window. The car was parked and the bird kept flying, so it was probably okay. The sound it made was absolutely priceless.
Make Things Better!

I would super appreciate pokes for my Pokémon:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.