Tell me about your day

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Espeon

#1 Post by Espeon » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I'll tell you about mine.

I first woke up at around 7:45 to my cat being annoying. I locked her out of my room and went back to sleep. She woke me up again at 11 scratching on my door. I let her in and she sat next to me.

I woke up for real at 3. I got out of bed, took a shower, ate some bread, then headed to the campus student union center to use internet. I was supposed to do homework but I didn't actually do it.

Now you tell me about yours.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#2 Post by Gluttony » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:27 pm

I woke up at 11AM, ate my advent calendar chocolate for the day and then decided I'd go back to sleep for a few hours before work. Woke up again at 2PM to a text from my boss saying he would be training a new girl today, so I could have the day off.

Played League of Legends for a bit (practicing with the new champion, Nami), added up the total treasure value of an encounter some of my Pathfinder players had just completed, sat on my roommate's bed for 15 minutes and petted the cat as my roommate talked complex physics at me (it helps her work if she can talk it out, and even though I don't understand the physics she's doing, I'm good at reengaging her in conversation when she starts to get frustrated and silent).

After that I went out and restocked on groceries, bought 2 new Pathfinder books (the new hardcover NPC Codex, and the softcover Inner Sea Bestiary), cooked a pizza, ate 3/4 of it (saved the rest), and have since been reading my new books (I've already found 2 errors in them that I've drawn attention to on the Paizo forums, and I've caught the attention of a developer before, so maybe it'll happen again).

Now i'm going to go make a pitcher of orange juice to put in the fridge for later, and then play some more League of Legends.

kitkat435
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by kitkat435 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm

It was really really long. That's the only way to describe it. Long.

Commander Saturn
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by Commander Saturn » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 am

Woke up at 5:57am (the time I looked at my phone!) and texted my.. possible boyfriend? Well.. the guy I'm seeing 'cause he was doing a night shift. Texted for a bit until he left for home so I fell asleep until about 10am. Ended up browsing the Internet, coming back to this site and stuffing my face with chips (fries). Nearly 3pm and I'm drinking my 6th cup of coffee (it's like my morning drug) Plus being harassed by my 5 month old kitten for attention while she steals my bed.

..But apart from that, my day hasn't been too bad so far :D
** Image ** Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.