Christmas 2012

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

What are you all doing and did you get any cool gifts?

I'm going to my dad's side of the family's party tonight for Christmas Eve and tomorrow for my mom's side, my mom's side's family, like usual.

So far I got Pokemon White 2 from my dad, it's awesome!

Oh, also today and tomorrow will be multipliers on the Adoptables. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#2 Post by Pirate » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:51 pm

My family isn't doing anything for Christmas, as usual. No gifts, but I did buy something for my brother since it was on sale. I'll probably give it to him some time on Tuesday.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#3 Post by Ostrid » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:12 pm

My family is doing the same as Pira. :P

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#4 Post by Gluttony » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Got invited to my roommate's family's Christmas eve/Christmas day. Lots of Vietnamese food, obligatory allowing Ba Noi to show me how to roll duck rolls (I already knew how), and stories from the non-Vietnamese family members who married into the family about times they've been mistaken for housekeepers or adoptive parents. I'm now a part of one of those stories, as my roommate's mother and I went to get our nails done, and the ladies who did them thought that I was her half-Vietnamese daughter (I'm very caucasian-looking, but right now I have my hair freshly dyed black with red bangs. They thought I was a half-Vietnamese child who had inherited the dark hair, but no other Asian features).

Roommate's mother and aunt apparently went overboard buying girly things for me, since my roommate and her cousin are both tomboys and their mothers have never been able to shop for a girly girl before.

So far I've gotten a carpload of makeup (seriously, probably enough to fill a carp), enough knitted tights that I could wear skirts and dresses every day through the rest of winter if I want to (and I'll definitely be doing so a lot now that I have the ability to keep my legs warm), a Hello Kitty scarf, Hello Kitty Legwarmers, Hello Kitty earmuffs, and (although I haven't opened them yet, I've been told about them) at least one pair of heels. Probably more than one pair, from the sound of it.

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by Muto » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 am

Got money, a new HDTV, and 2 sweaters. Loving the TV, spending the money, wearing the sweaters. I quite like getting barely anything, means there's less clutter of Ben Browder I don't use.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.