Ill Be Advertising

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Logan
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by Logan » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:38 am

:mrgreen: I Will Be Gone For A Couple Of Days To Advertise Every Single Site With Poliwagger Im Doing This because its very dull here we need new pepole
:D My Eggs Are Unhatched So Can You ummmm I Dont know Shake it up and break it with a hammer for me :lol:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 pm

That's nice.

But there are a few things I'm worried about with this post.

1. You don't need to make a topic just for saying you're gone. That's what this is for.

2. You really don't need to post every word with a capital letter. It's not grammatically correct, and it's annoying to read.

3. You could always do something nice to help out this "dull" place, as you put it, such as creating interesting topics for people to post about as well.

4. And if you're advertising for us, that's great, but please, if nothing else, at least spell Poliwager right.

Locking this thread.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.