Who are Your Idols?

What's that song? Post about music here!
JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:03 am

Like out of all the people in the world, who are the people you would most like to meet? You can choose dead or alive. For mine, mine are all currently living. Three are YouTubers because I'm very into YouTube and three are music artists. For the music artists I would most like to meet Paul McCartney, Billie Joe Armstrong, and Taylor Swift. They are all so different. Paul McCartney because I am a huge Beatles fan and hes my favorite. I saw one of his concerts in 2013 so I did see him from a far. Billie Joe Armstrong because he seems like a very interesting human being (hes hot too). Taylor Swift because shes genuine in nice and all around beautiful. She has yet to do drugs as a celebrity. The three YouTubers most of you probably won't know but you should definitely check them out: Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan and Zoe Sugg. I found out about all these YouTubers about 2 years ago and Tyler Oakley keeps inspiring me. Over the last 2 years hes raised a million dollars with the help of his fans for Suicide Prevention, and contains a ton of sass which is awesome. Troye Sivan is an actor, YouTuber, model, and singer all in one at just the age of 19. (My age) Which is incredibly inspiring on its own to me. Finally Zoella because she seems like the woman I want to grow into, although shes young herself yet (25). Shes overcome anxiety attacks just like me and continues to have the most positive outlook in life and beautiful smile. Sorry I went a little overboard on this I got excited. I'm really interested to know who your idols are and why?

Please Click on My Charmeleon as well :D Thanks guys
~JigglyPuffSurviver
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.