First Band You Remember Hearing

What's that song? Post about music here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:14 am

As a kid, what was the first band you recall hearing and listening to? Whether it was from your parents, on the radio, or wherever?

I first remember listening a lot to Alanis Morissette, Barenaked Ladies, and The Beatles when I was pretty young, since my parents played a lot of their music a lot, both in the car, and at home.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:20 am

I don't remember exactly what the first band I heard was, but my dad always had on Classic Rock when we were in the cars. So bands like Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Queen, and The Beatles.
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by Chaze the Chat » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm pretty sure the first band I am aware of remembering is AC/DC. I knew a lot of their songs

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by KetsuekiR » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:02 am

The first band I ever heard of was West Life. For a good four years, they were the only band I ever knew I was simply obsessed with them! I was fangirling before I even used the Internet, go figure :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.