OK Go's "Upside Down & Inside Out" Zero-Gravity Video

What's that song? Post about music here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:31 am

Have you guys seen OK Go's "Upside Down & Inside Out" Zero-Gravity Video yet? It's just as amazing as you'd expect a video to be that was shot with zero gravity in an airplane. I like the song a lot too, I was intrigued to look into more of their music, since I had their first album already but hadn't gotten anymore, so I bought their newest album with the song on it too. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

diarkia124
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by diarkia124 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:43 am

All of their music videos on their most recent album have been great, although my favorite video and song of the album is "I Won't Let You Down". While their newer music videos have been very popular, I still prefer the older songs from their first two albums.

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by KetsuekiR » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:28 am

Holy moly, this is amazing. I'm sort of ashamed to say I've never heard of these guys before because whoa, this is good music! Thanks for for posting this, you've introduced me to a great band. xD

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.