iPod turns 15

What's that song? Post about music here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 pm

On October 23, 2016, the original, 5 GB iPod turned 15 years old. It's hard to believe it's been that long, and we've come so far since then, having more than 10 times the storage in our pockets for music (and that's not even counting the "unlimited" songs we can stream!).

What iPods have you owned over the years? What do you like about them?

Here's some more details about the original iPod, and a video!

I've owned more than 15 iPods since I got my first, an iPod shuffle, in 2005. I still use multiple iPods throughout the week, while walking around listening to music on a nano or shuffle, using a Classic in the car, and using my iPod touch for internet, texting, tweeting, Pokémon GO, and tons of other things. I'm a bit of an iPod enthusiast. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Asha
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by Asha » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:33 am

I've only ever owned one ipod, that was the smallest one with no screen and just clipped to my top while cycling, I misplaced that somewhere never to find again :(

Nowadays I just use my phone, however as I am upgrading my sound system in the car soon an Ipod may be exactly what I need as a solid state music source.

My Adoptable Army

Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by Laurz » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:43 am

ive only ever had one iPod too i had the first coloured one, i had a green one i loved it so much!! but i left it in the gym and then when i remembered and went back someone had taken it :( i was so gutted!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.