Welcome to Poliwager Forums!
Hey there! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If this is your first visit, come on in! We're a fun-loving, somewhat small community that loves Pokémon, hanging out, and just having fun together!
We'd love it if you registered and stuck around, you're sure to like it here and we're always excited when new people arrive! Registering is easy and fast, and you can begin posting right away!
If you've been here before, please log in above. After all, you've read this before!
I thought I would create a chat about what upcoming albums you are looking forward to or any you have and think are worth a listen
Im looking forward to the new Script album when they decide to release it and also the new You Me At Six album cause the singles they have released so far sound good a bit different to their other albums!
So whats everyone listening to?
- Posts: 1,010
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:10 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Land Of St George!
- Posts: 4,415
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a beautiful collision.
- Pokémon Black and White Super Music Collection (I just love BW's music.)
- Better Than Ezra's "Deluxe" (Not as good as Better Than Ezra's "Closer" that I got last year, but still a good 90's album.)
- Royal Canoe's "Something Got Lost Between Here and the Orbit" (I like these guys a lot, and this album was released last fall, worth the listen!)
- O.A.R.'s "All Sides" (Good album upon first listen, I like O.A.R. a lot.)
I've very excited for MisterWives' new album "Connect The Dots" coming out May 19th.
- Poliwag Toddler
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:35 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Hufflepuff Common Room.