New Albums... OR Albums your looking forward to

What's that song? Post about music here!
Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by Laurz » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Hiya!

I thought I would create a chat about what upcoming albums you are looking forward to or any you have and think are worth a listen

Im looking forward to the new Script album when they decide to release it and also the new You Me At Six album cause the singles they have released so far sound good a bit different to their other albums!

So whats everyone listening to?

:D :D

Asha
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by Asha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm

There aren't really any I'm looking forward to at the moment, however, Eminem seems to be releasing some singles more rapidly recently, perhaps an album is on its way, I hope so :P

My Adoptable Army

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Starting 2017... I've gotten a few new albums, and had a few on my wish list for the year so far!

I bought:
- Pokémon Black and White Super Music Collection (I just love BW's music.)
- Better Than Ezra's "Deluxe" (Not as good as Better Than Ezra's "Closer" that I got last year, but still a good 90's album.)
- Royal Canoe's "Something Got Lost Between Here and the Orbit" (I like these guys a lot, and this album was released last fall, worth the listen!)
- O.A.R.'s "All Sides" (Good album upon first listen, I like O.A.R. a lot.)

I've very excited for MisterWives' new album "Connect The Dots" coming out May 19th.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#4 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 pm

The Bleachers have a new album coming out soon which I am super excited about! Pentatonix also had their new album released that contains classics in acapella form. I am looking forward to the new All Time Low album mostly, because the two EPs have been really good and they seem like perfect summer songs!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:23 pm

Reviving this thread because I wanted to share that I'm excited about Alanis Morissette's new album, "Such Pretty Forks in the Road", coming out in May!

Here's the newest video for it:

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:59 pm

Hey I didn't know about this thread!! I don't have any albums, but I am excited to hopefully see One Direction one day get back together to make a new album! My favorite album from them has to be "Take Me Home"! For new albums though, I know that Louis Tomlinson has recently released "Walls" and that Justin Bieber is also working on something (I think...?) and eventually I'll get around to listening to them, but hopefully they are good!

ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:39 am

I am really looking forward to owning BTS's new album Map of the Soul: 7.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.