Recently Purchased Music v2

What's that song? Post about music here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 pm

The v1 of this topic was a bit old, so here's a new one!

Post what music you've recently purchased (or added to your Spotify, or whatever)!

The last album I bought was All Sons & Daughters' "Season One", because it was on sale for $5.99 on iTunes. A good album upon first listen!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#2 Post by KOBY15 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:44 pm

The most recent things I have bought were on an app called Bandcamp. My favorite albums I bought are Where Is My Water by Beverly Tender and Horse Jumper Of Love by Horse Jumper Of Love. I bought both albums on cassette and got them digitally for free!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:08 pm

I recently bought Keane's Cause and Effect (Deluxe) album! It's quite good.

Here's a good video from it:

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Today I purchased "Wildflower" by The Avalanches!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:39 pm

Reviving this because I want to.

I just found Evanescence's "The Open Door" at a thrift store for cheap, so I bought it. I got this album in middle school and it was given to me by a friend who burned it onto a CD, so I'm happy to have my own copy finally and to be able to import over my presumably lower quality versions of the songs I've had in my library.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:09 pm

That's so cool! I remember getting hooked on Evanescence's music for a while when I was a freshman in high school. I'm glad you came across it! I recently saw the CD album for Fallen at Target a while back. I don't have a CD player, but I might consider collecting music one of these days. I'm currently happy with using my Spotify account for music. :)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.