How do you listen to music?

What's that song? Post about music here!
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Thu May 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Do you like to listen:
On shuffle?
One artist at a time?
Cd's, iPod, or phone?
Headphones or speakers regardless of where you are?
Streaming?

ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:38 am

I don't shuffle.
I listen to one artist at time.
I listen to music on my cellphone that I turned into an mp3 player.
I use my headphones when my mother and my husband are home because they aren't fans of the music that I listen to.
I mostly use spotify to listen to my music.

Catty :3
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Catty :3 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:06 pm

I just open up youtube and put on a song

matthewwade428

#4 Post by matthewwade428 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:53 pm

I love music . Music is something which speaks to my soul . Music is something which makes me forget every thing in the world . Music is perhaps the only thing keeping me alive . Music is also my passion .

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by KOBY15 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:05 am

When listening to music I usually pick each song I want to listen to. I've never liked shuffle because I like to be in full control of what I listen to at each time.
For me I usually just listen to music on YouTube. But I recently upgraded my phone from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 12 so not having a headphone jack is annoying and I'm not wanting to buy an adaptor or Bluetooth earbuds so I have been considering buying an old Nextar MP3 player I used to have when I was a kid. They may not be the most practical but they are nostalgic.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:58 pm

I thought I had replied to this!

I buy my music, and have it all collected in my iTunes library, so sometimes I listen to it there, but most often I use one of my many iPods to listen, with wired headphones, or with an aux cord in my car, or more recently, with my new iPod Hi-Fi. I also have speakers set up around the house for music streaming from my iTunes as well. I frequently listen to entire albums, but most often I'm in the "shuffle" mood, and just let my library take me where it wants to. I've got more than 6,000 songs right now, so I usually hear some songs I haven't heard in a while!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Corvie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by Corvie » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:54 am

Honestly, I usually use Spotify and YouTube Music for a lot of my music, but I also collect CDs and records and play them on occassion. Most of my playlists are over 24 hrs worth of music so I am better off saving them on my phone haha.
:politoed: corvie - she/her, they/them - canadian :politoed:

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#8 Post by momoapplegirl » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:20 pm

Spotify Liked Songs on shuffle. I have thousands of songs from all different genres so it's an interesting and unique listening experience each time.
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.