home alone and music?

What's that song? Post about music here!
NintenGamer

#1 Post by NintenGamer » Tue May 30, 2017 12:49 am

when you're home alone and decide to listen to music does your living room or anywhere else in the house become your stage and you perform?

I do, I always listen to my favorite pop songs and walk back and forth from the front door all the way to the bedroom hallways singing along to my music and dancing just a little. :lol:

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:02 am

My favorite would probably to dance to around the house would be Marina and The Diamonds, The Bleachers or The 1975 or Arora., and All Time Low. Singing probably is a different story, but for sure these are on my favorites list.

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#3 Post by Icefox101 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 pm

I was home alone once with my sister, and we put old music on and we had a little dance off. Does this count?
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by DarkerHearts » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:44 am

Well; I live alone, but I do listen to music. I don't have much of a Genre preferences, but it depends on the songs lyrics and if they mean something to me; either from my past or what's happening in my life now.
FtM Pride
My Pokès

🌺🏳️‍🌈🌺
My Life So Far
My life has changed a lot, since I was here last.
So far, I've had my heart broken, family & friend issues, surgery; to remove an infected jaw/wisdom tooth, and finally; I have begun my transition into a male.
Yes, I have had a busy life since I've been gone; but, I am glad hat I am back once again.

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by KOBY15 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:43 am

I share a room with my brother but when he isn't home I like to jam out to whatever music I want to listen and usually end up dancing. Even though I can't dance.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#6 Post by DarkerHearts » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 am

Haha, same for me and dancing, I can't dance (I think I can't) to save my life. I mean, I took Tap and Ballet when I was younger, but I still can't.

And speaking of music, I'm headed to my aunt's now; and jammin to my music on the bus.
FtM Pride
My Pokès

🌺🏳️‍🌈🌺
My Life So Far
So far, I've had my heart broken, family & friend issues, surgery; to remove an infected jaw/wisdom tooth, and finally; I have begun my transition into a male.
Yes, I have had a busy life since I've been gone; but, I am glad hat I am back once again.

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#7 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:39 am

I have never taken a class or really practiced. I usually just try to replicate complicated dance moves I have seen before and just fail.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#8 Post by DarkerHearts » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Normally, I just try and move to the musics beat. One reason I listen to mostly fast beat songs. Unless, I'm depressed then I don't.
FtM Pride
My Pokès

🌺🏳️‍🌈🌺
My Life So Far

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.