Infomercials

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:59 pm

What are some of your favorite infomercials?
If you made an infomercial what would the product, be do and be named?
What are some of your least favorite infomercials?
What infomercial product would you want to buy the most?

I would watch infomercials when I was younger late at night while I was sick if there was nothing good on. I really loved the Shamwow commercials just because of the name and the ridiculous name, besides that I am not really sure which other ones really stick out to me. I really despise snuggy commercials, I get the practicalness and the product, but the commercial they had for it was just too much. If I made a product that was eligible for an infomercial it would be a towel that adjusts to the coldness of an ice pack to allow for perfect cooling of injuries, as well as absorbing the coldness in order to spread around the injury as well. For all I know there could be products like this already, but oh well. I also have no idea what I would call it haha.

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by fantanoice » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:39 am

The Ninja Bullet or whatever it was called (blender thing) got me to buy the thing. It's pretty neat despite me not remembering the name of it
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:55 am

Haha! Those "Blender Things" are pretty nice I miss having one when I am at school, since it is my moms. :P but smoothies in the morning and the occasional milk shake hit the spot. :P

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#4 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:23 pm

My favorite infomercials are the Flex Tape ones with Phil Swift.

To show you the power of flex tape.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:26 am

Oh geez, that does sound intense and funny haha. :P I don’t think I have ever heard of Phil Swift though I’ll have to watch this infomercial.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Infomercials are one of my favorite thing, especially because they're so over the top usually. They act like people really have no idea what they're doing. :P

One of my favorites is my very own: How to Use Your Blender.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.