Anime & Manga General Discussion

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!
freaking-ray-of-sunshine
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#11 Post by freaking-ray-of-sunshine » Wed May 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Currently watching Fairy Tail, Mekakucity Actors, and almost done with Kill La Kill, I also have this whole list of anime that I have to watch and catch up on but I think I will wait till after finals for that. =w=;

Manga wise I have been reading a bunch of stuff. One of the most interesting ones so far is UQ Holder and Koe no Kitachi (which is adorable).
The Acro Bike: What the Remakes Really Need.

Amuro Ray
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#12 Post by Amuro Ray » Thu May 08, 2014 12:37 pm

I have like the most gigantic of backlogs, since all my friends have like 10 shows each I apparently need to watch, haha.

Which you've reminded me that I need to add Fairy Tail to it, pretty much all my friends have seen it now except for me, so I suppose I'll have to check it out before everything is spoiled for me.

How are you liking Kill la Kill? I heard the second half isn't as good, but I'll probably still get around to watching it this summer.

freaking-ray-of-sunshine
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#13 Post by freaking-ray-of-sunshine » Thu May 08, 2014 3:58 pm

I thought Kill La Kill was altogether a pretty good show. Things did kind of take a turn midway through but I thought it made the plot much more interesting.
The Acro Bike: What the Remakes Really Need.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.