Steven Universe!

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!
Namadu

#1 Post by Namadu » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:11 am

So, there's gotta be someone here who knows about this animated ambrosia created by Rebecca Sugar. Steven Universe is a cartoon that's all about simple yet complicated characters and interactions, creative environments, family values, and a really good soundtrack! ...Among other things.

For anyone here who hasn't seen it in some form, I do suggest taking a look! (The series is best watched in order, though, for the full effect. Otherwise you'll learn some things too early or without context. It'd be like starting Harry Potter on the fifth book because you think it has the coolest cover! =O

And for anyone who has, what are your thoughts on it in general? I'd very much like to talk with some other folks who've experienced the journey that is Steven Universe. =D
There are sweet memories; they live all around us.

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#2 Post by Pirate » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:30 am

I absolutely love Steven Universe! Kinda bummed they pushed back the start date of the new season.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by XShinigamiX » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:47 pm

I have dubbed this one of my absolute favorite cartoons. When I thought modern cartoons were going to be doomed, Steven Universe rose from the shadows.
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.