What TV Show Are You Watching? V2

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri May 05, 2017 11:51 pm

What show are you watching right now? Either what you're binging on, or what's currently on TV.

Modern Family is playing right now for me. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Ash

#2 Post by Ash » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Slix wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 11:51 pm What show are you watching right now? Either what you're binging on, or what's currently on TV.

Modern Family is playing right now for me. :)
Which episode? I just finished watching the latest episode :D
Founder & CEO of Hive Gamurs | general@hivegamurs.net | Feel free to contact me for any queries

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by fantanoice » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:25 am

My Kitchen Rules. It's my favourite trash reality show
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Modern Family yet again! “Daddy Issues” episode.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Lol this page has come full circle. :P I recently just finished Riverdale the other day, but I am back to taking a Netflix/tv break! :)

MrT

#6 Post by MrT » Tue May 15, 2018 10:33 pm

I just watched Banshee. It's an awesome show full of sex and violence. And they stopped making it before it got boring or outstayed its welcome.

It hooked me from the first 5 minutes of the pilot. Seriously the action didn't really stop for an entire 40 episodes.

I only wish that Mr Bowtie man gets his own spinoff series, that would be some crazy :poliwrath: .

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#7 Post by KOBY15 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:47 pm

I'm watching Aggretsuko! It is a show based on a character from Sanrio (The company that made Hello Kitty and Gudetama) about a red panda named Retsuko that seems to be all cute but in her free time she becomes Aggretsuko and sings death metal!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#8 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Recently I've watched the first season of a show called Extinct! It hasn't come out with a second season, but it's about a group of people that were resurrected after an alien take over and they are trying to rebuild the human race after the "apocalypse." I believe it's on the BYUTV channel! I definitely recommend it! It's clean and has no cussing so it's really easy to watch and it's actually comparable to other shows like The 100 which has a bunch of sex and cussing in it which is a turnoff to me when it comes to watching TV.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:00 pm

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon is on right now. Mindless background noise. :P

ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#10 Post by ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:33 pm

WWE Wrestlemania 36

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.