Stargate!!!

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!
OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#11 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:57 pm

It's a looonnnggg story...and it's not particularly my fault, but it is kinda my group's fault. Basically, when SGU aired, 30% showed active disinterest. 50% showed disinterest.20% liked Anyways, the active disinterest people kept pushing. Insults were thrown at each other. Eventually they got banned from the main SG site. They created a new site. SGUsucks.com. Eventually new people that weren't part of this war joined, including me. But the pro SGU people bashed anyone that was a member of that site, even if they never part of the original war and insulted the pros. They claimed our site made death threats to actors and were planning to riot at a conventions. Which obviously is ridiculous.
ImageImage

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#12 Post by Gluttony » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 am

Online fandom stuff always gets out of hand huh?

Ah well, c'est la vie right? I still haven't gotten a chance to watch Stargate yet come to think of it.

OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#13 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 pm

The franchise is dead anyways. I don't think there will be anymore new stargate. :(. Oh well. We've got 15 seasons of SG, 3 movies...and some SGU. Our fandom is infamous in the Scifi world now. Actors, Producers, Companies and us get tangled often.
ImageImage

Asha
Donor
Donor

#14 Post by Asha » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:53 am

I think stargates time is over but it gave us a good run to be totally fair :)

My Adoptable Army

OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#15 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 am

Yeah. I don't really mind that it's over. Heck, I became a fan of SG1 in 2008. SG1 canceled in 2007. So I was late to the party anyways. Besides there is over 200 episodes of SG1 and it usually takes me over a year to get through it all so every time I watch an episode, the last time I saw it was a year ago, so it never gets boring.
ImageImage

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.