Favorite Commercial?

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!
evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by evergreenn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:27 am

Perhaps it's a Super Bowl commercial you saw years ago, or maybe it's one on TV right now, either way, do you have a favorite commercial that's ever aired? Post it here for the rest of us to enjoy as well!

Here's one that Slix has been reciting things from for as long as I can remember. Yes, it's dumb, but surely it will make you laugh at least a little bit....?

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:40 am

"Enjoy the spa and the scenery!" :P It is a pretty good one! This Nintendo Entertainment System Commercial is definitely one of my favorites, I have too many to count, but the kids faces and the drama is hilarious looking back at it now. :P

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:32 pm

I have a lot of favorite commercials, but here is one that came to mind first:

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:33 am

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:19 pm

This is a recently expired commercial from Cinemark movie theaters. I honestly think this is one of the best made commercials to ever exist! I love how the sentences were formulated to flow into the next person's comment. Someone was really using their creative wordplay in mind for this. Plus, I love the movies so it was a win everytime I went and saw this ad!

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#6 Post by Icefox101 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:39 pm

Remembered this one I saw from a long time ago: That one Denny's ad with the banana.

:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.