Disney: Gravity Falls is Evil

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!

Do You Belive Me

Yes
25%
MostLikely
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Least likely
No votes
No
75%

Total votes: 4

Logan
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by Logan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 pm

We All Know Gravity Falls dipper mabel Fat dude old hairy guy obsissive socil freak girl I liked that Show Till i noticed Some ... ... "Things"
On The Theme Song You See a Flash Frame Of big Foot and the devils Triangle Im not sposed to talk about it because im un evil its near the end on the theme song It Flashes and Dims
On The Eposide Where A Candy (looks lot like slenderman)monster threatened The kids to get 100 pecies of candy or die i cant remember much i was playing too much video games and not a lot of tv time And i think where they were traped in a shoping market on dippers sheid there was a Triforce or was it a little kid dressed as link or was it Zoom in You will know what im talking about if u see it and WOW! This is mega MEGA noticeable on the eposoide (Where their looking at wall markings it showed thedevils eye its A Evil Show with snobby children and Evil Sublimeal pics im not lieing see it :shocked:
:D My Eggs Are Unhatched So Can You ummmm I Dont know Shake it up and break it with a hammer for me :lol:

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm sorry, but I don't belive you

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Metaright
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Metaright » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 pm

"Making sense?" Oh, what fun is there in making sense...?

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by Chaze the Chat » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Metaright wrote:Image
Your sig fits well in this situation

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.