The Video Game Acadamy Part 1: Sign Ups

It's easy to get lost in a good book. When you're taking a break from reading, post about it here!
Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm

A story about a boy named Chaze and his quest through Video Game School, until a villain emerges and attempts to take the school hostage. This will be an interactive story, and users will be featured in the story. I need to make sign ups though, so whoever you wanna be post.

Chaze's Friends
-Slix
-Chococo
-smeel
Chaze's Professors
-Ubunchu (Hero Fitness 101)
-Triple A (Evil Monologue 101)
-OC (Teleportation (Stargate XD))
Chaze's Love Interest (Girls only Please <3)
-Pira *duh??*
Bullies
-Jolt
-Stone
Dean
-*Secret*

That should be good for now.
Last edited by Chaze the Chat on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#2 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

I will be the guy who burns this book, because I need a much more engaging story with a deep plot, put a little more into this, think deep, and when you refined your ideas and characters more(and perhaps you could add descriptions for the characters?) than I will get involved. If you need help I will assist, but I think this just needs a little more to take off.
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Before I can put descriptions, I need peeps to sign up! XD

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#4 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm

But before that we need a deeper plot set up with some details! I don't even know where our characters are! Are we in a virtual mmo world? Alternate reality? The real world? A world parallel to earth?
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Ubunchu wrote:But before that we need a deeper plot set up with some details! I don't even know where our characters are! Are we in a virtual mmo world? Alternate reality? The real world? A world parallel to earth?
It's a fictional world where people can train to become Video Game Characters. Think X-Men, only for Teens. :D

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#6 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

I will easily be a mentor for you, like the guy that trains you for your quest, but I still want to work with you and get some more into this story before we start.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#7 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Just sign up to be someone in the story. I write the whole story, there is just multiple paths people vote on. You can help me, but I would feel better if you signed up for a character. I have experience in writing stories. :D

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#8 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:22 pm

As do I. I will think about the professor position, but I still think we need more background.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#9 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh, don't worry. I'm trying to keep the plot in a need to know basis, so I'm keeping secrets.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#10 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Ah, trying to evade me eh? Well I'll get you to spill those secrets sooner or later...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.