Poliwager Forums

Poliwager •  Adoptables •  Search •  Register •  Login 
Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome to Poliwager Forums!

Hey there! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If this is your first visit, come on in! We're a fun-loving, somewhat small community that loves Pokémon, hanging out, and just having fun together!

We'd love it if you registered and stuck around, you're sure to like it here and we're always excited when new people arrive! Registering is easy and fast, and you can begin posting right away!

If you've been here before, please log in above. After all, you've read this before!

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Global Moderator

A story about a boy named Chaze and his quest through Video Game School, until a villain emerges and attempts to take the school hostage. This will be an interactive story, and users will be featured in the story. I need to make sign ups though, so whoever you wanna be post.

Chaze's Friends
-Slix
-Chococo
-smeel
Chaze's Professors
-Ubunchu (Hero Fitness 101)
-Triple A (Evil Monologue 101)
-OC (Teleportation (Stargate XD))
Chaze's Love Interest (Girls only Please <3)
-Pira *duh??*
Bullies
-Jolt
-Stone
Dean
-*Secret*

That should be good for now.

99% of this generation hasn't listened to Gangnamcore. If you're the 1% who has put this in your signature.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Last edited by Chaze the Chat on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm 

Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...
I will be the guy who burns this book, because I need a much more engaging story with a deep plot, put a little more into this, think deep, and when you refined your ideas and characters more(and perhaps you could add descriptions for the characters?) than I will get involved. If you need help I will assist, but I think this just needs a little more to take off.

Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm 

Global Moderator

Before I can put descriptions, I need peeps to sign up! XD

99% of this generation hasn't listened to Gangnamcore. If you're the 1% who has put this in your signature.

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm 

Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...
But before that we need a deeper plot set up with some details! I don't even know where our characters are! Are we in a virtual mmo world? Alternate reality? The real world? A world parallel to earth?

Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm 

Global Moderator

Ubunchu wrote:
But before that we need a deeper plot set up with some details! I don't even know where our characters are! Are we in a virtual mmo world? Alternate reality? The real world? A world parallel to earth?

It's a fictional world where people can train to become Video Game Characters. Think X-Men, only for Teens. :D

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm 

Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

I will easily be a mentor for you, like the guy that trains you for your quest, but I still want to work with you and get some more into this story before we start.

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm 

Global Moderator

Just sign up to be someone in the story. I write the whole story, there is just multiple paths people vote on. You can help me, but I would feel better if you signed up for a character. I have experience in writing stories. :D

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm 

Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

As do I. I will think about the professor position, but I still think we need more background.

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:22 pm 

Global Moderator

Oh, don't worry. I'm trying to keep the plot in a need to know basis, so I'm keeping secrets.

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm 

Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

Ah, trying to evade me eh? Well I'll get you to spill those secrets sooner or later...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:28 pm 

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.