Aura Masters

It's easy to get lost in a good book. When you're taking a break from reading, post about it here!

Do you like this story?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#1 Post by smallboy11 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 am

Chapter 1

In a town of war, lives a little Riolu named Shin. Shin didn't have any friends because he was afraid of pretty much everything and in the town he lives in it makes it much more challenging. So one day while Shin was reading his favorite book 'Milotic the princess of the sea' he asked himself; "What can I do to stop this there must be a way." At that very moment his mother who was a busy Lucario over heard him and said "If you want to become a strong riolu and stop this war ask the elder Absol for advice."

So, that very evening Shin dressed in his best shield and iron helmet and ran across to elder's house. The road was very sticky like a Muk due to the very terrible weather over the past 14 and a half years, longer than Shin has been alive! A few moments later he arrived at Absol's house. For one moment, he wanted to run back home but then he thought; I need to do this for me and for my family. He knocked on the door and softly as a feather would, but surprisingly the door was answered but not by Absol the Alder. It was answered by the the biggest known thief around 'smuggler sam' also known as Golem.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.