Longest Book You’ve Read!

It's easy to get lost in a good book. When you're taking a break from reading, post about it here!
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Mon May 28, 2018 9:45 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: I know reading can suck, and I haven’t done it a lot recently like I like to, but the longest book I’ve ever read is Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hollows! So the last book, which is like 500-600 pages. :lol: I haven’t read anything that I enjoy in a while though and I miss it.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Well if we're all honest here, we've read the Bible which is the probably one of the longest book in the existence of mankind and I can say that I've at least read through twice in bits and pieces over time. Other than that it's either the longest book in Divergent or Hunger Games trilogies, which are really good btw, I definitely recommend them!

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:42 pm

I am currently trying to read the whole New Testament, one day probably the whole thing as well, I just am taking it slow for now because I do not have a whole lot of time, but I have read most of the New Testament, so just putting it all together now is a bit refreshing. :)

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:44 pm

I've been studying that in bible classes at church recently and hopefully one of the classes will be an Old Testament class again like a few months ago. :)

GingerSteph
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: Hopefully reading in a hammock somewhere beautiful outside, probably actually crying over hw though

#5 Post by GingerSteph » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:45 pm

I need to do that. I used to find it hard to pay attention during church as a kid so i'd just read parts of the bible. I may have read all of it but it was sporadic and many years ago haha. Also my longest book was probably also the Deathly hallows. However if we are going series I used to love Warrior Cats as a kid and although each book is only 200-300 pages they have like 36 main series books and a BUNCH of spin-offs and stand alones so who knows haha

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#6 Post by Crashinggg » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:24 pm

That is fair though. I just finished Matthew last night so now it is on to Mark! Wow that sounds like a lot of books that is actually kind of crazy it sounds like a fun read though if it involves cats.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.