Do you like sports-ing?

Little leagues, big leagues, or anything in between, talk about it here!
evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by evergreenn » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Let us know what sports you play or played in the past and why you liked (or didn't like) them!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

I've never been big on sports, but I did play baseball in the summer of like 6th grade I think. I just didn't really click well with the sports and team aspects. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

I happen to be quite a sporty person, when I was in school I played for:
-Football Team
-Ultimate Frisbee Team
-Tennis (doubles)
-Badminton (Singles)

Nowadays I don't do much sports wise, I've just stopped playing 5-a-side football, I do go to the gym :)

My Adoptable Army

Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by Laurz » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:06 pm

I used to play a lot of sports when I was younger!

I used to do swimming twice a week and then I went on to doing gymnastics, rounders and dance, when I got into high school I continued the swimming and got into rowing.

As I got older the sports started to fade out and I started going to the gym, I did Spin classes and Zumba and Body pump and legs bums and tums all stuff like that while working out.

Then university happened and sports and the gym took a back seat but I've started the gym again, so hoping to build my fitness back up and then hopefully get back into spin classes.

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm

I am on my school's Esports team. For those who don't know what Esports is it is competitive gaming and my team plays League Of Legends and Overwatch. I run the social media pages and it has been such a great experience.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.