Air Jordan

Little leagues, big leagues, or anything in between, talk about it here!
Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#11 Post by Sneakachu » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:17 pm

why would i do that not everyone go online everyday, i am leaving them so people who didnt see it get to see it
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#12 Post by Ostrid » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 pm

*Double facepalm* But that's the point. People would usually check the first page, so change it there and stop ruining the quality of this forum post.

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#13 Post by Sneakachu » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm

*triple faceplam* i really dont care, i wont be on next week so heres
week 5 playoff begin
Air Jordan II(AKA Italian Stallion)

Info: The low-tops were produced in Italy, although no II's were ever designed with black leather until the Nu'Retro release in 2003 and the Black/Chrome Retro+ release in 2004. The Jordan II's were the last Air Jordan shoes to carry the Jordan Wings insignia. The II's were retroed in 1994 in small amounts and sold very poorly, finding themselves on discount racks at Footlocker or other shoe stores around the country.

Opinion: like the info say they arent the best but if your a collector. You would buy them other wise noo thanks

To everyone Plz do not post on this topic until friday april 15th
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.