Air Jordan

Little leagues, big leagues, or anything in between, talk about it here!
Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#1 Post by Sneakachu » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 pm

This topic is about Michael Jordan
Image (the greatest basketball player of all time) (its a fact, not opinion)
and his greatness. Why did I make this topic? I felt like it. Each week I will write about Mj or basketball related-stuff. I will also write about the Air Jordan shoe of the Week. This week i will start of with The Air Jordan Shoe of the Week

Air Jordan I(AKA Notorious);
Info: Michael Jordan ignites the Big Bang and rips open a new hoops universe. The first Air Jordan is banned for its "non-regulaton" colors, but MJ rocks them anyway.The notoriety of this classical shoe helps bring attention to the unstoppable Rookie Of the Year raining statistical-terror from above.

My opinion on the shoes: I love these shoes, although the are plain look they are the best dunking shoes. I wanted these shoes so bad but they are hard to find. In my opinion they are the best Air Jordans of all time.

Source of shoe info Jumpman23.com
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Lawl my shoes. Not Air Jordans though. Just Jordans. XD

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#3 Post by Sneakachu » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm

The Bull they were a great team and still are. MJ, Scottie Pippen, Steve kerr, etc. Now Derrek Rose and Bozzer, etc.
The now Bull might win the playoffs.

Jordan Shoe of The Week
Air Jordan IV(AKA-Take Flight)

In 1989 another Air Jordan sibling was born and took a course parallel to what Michael Jordan had chosen. MJ’s continuous rise was unstoppable as he dominated the stats on points, boards, and steals while the Air Jordan 4 also ruled the shelves.
The Air Jordan IV is one of the most collected shoes in the series. Ten years after its original release, Nike retroed the AJ IV in 1999; it sold out immediately.

Wearing Air Jordan IV, MJ was voted to his fifth consecutive All-Star game and won the league scoring title for the third consecutive year. One of the most memorable Air Jordan IV moments was when Michael hit the series-clinching, hanging jumper over Craig Ehlo in the first round of the playoffs against Cleveland — better known as "The Shot."

My opinion: not sure this shoe. but its a collectiable
Last edited by Sneakachu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#4 Post by Sneakachu » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

yay week 2 ill just put shoe of week, im busy with school and all star game is this week feb 18-20

Jordan Shoe of the Week
Air Jordan XIII or the Black Cat
Info: Extremely lightweight and responsive, the XIII takes its design inspiration from the black panther, and, of course, from Michael’s predatory nature and catlike quickness on the court. The shoe features sleek Zoom Air, a unique Jumpman hologram that mimics the panther’s eye, and a carbon-fiber spring plate for more pounce in the paint. This season’s finale sees perhaps MJ’s most famous shot, in Game 6 of the Finals against Utah. (He actually wore an early release of the AIR JORDAN XIV in that game.) It proves to be the game winner, handing the Bulls their third consecutive Championship. Chicago becomes the first team in NBA history to repeat the three-peat.

My opinion: Now these were the air jordan shoe they are light and great on the court i know i have them. Mj wore on his last game. After aj 13, ajs werent the same til 2009 ajs

luke39
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by luke39 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:00 am

Micheal Jordon is the best. His Air shoes look so cool.
Click these and you get a cookie!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#6 Post by Sneakachu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Sorry for not being on in a while i was to concertating on play outside and ps3
Next Shoe this shoe is a fusion of all the aJs So yay.
AJ Week 3 back
Fusion Air Jordan

Air Jordan Dub Zeros were a new creation by Jordan Brand released in 2005. The Air Jordan Dub Zero is a mixture of a handful of Air Jordans. The Jordan Dub Zero features detailed embossing that celebrates the history of the Air Jordan franchise. The Air Jordan 20 was a tribute to Michael Jordan and his career.
The Air Jordan Dub Zero is a unique shoe in itself from all other Jordan shoes. It is the only shoe that is a collaboration of several other Jordan shoes, but it is on its own since it is not part of the Air Jordan series, it is not a Retro Jordan, and is not part of the Jumpman Series nor the Jordan Lifestyle line.

My opinion:these shoes look pretty cool they have the look of a retro 1-20 I would buy one but not to wear just to collect

Early week : Air Jordan 2011
In remebrance of Air Jordan this was the lastest AJ. Jordan Brand decided to keep the fans happy with the release of the Air Jordan 2011. The shoe is most famous for its inter-changeable insoles-one for power, and one for quickness. This shoe is also endorsed by Dwayne Wade. The first shoe was released on February 19, 2011.

My opinion: shoe look simple but i heard it is good for dunking and speed.

Since i sure no one knows who dwayne wade here a picture of him with the Ajs
Last edited by Sneakachu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#7 Post by Sneakachu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Week 5 Playoffs are soon April 15
Jordan Shoes of the Week
Air Jordan 11(AKA Class Act)
Info : Jordan was back for real and he led the Bulls to yet another NBA victory. He also became the second man to ever win Most Valuable Player awards for the regular season, All-Star Game and NBA Finals in the same season. Jordan averaged 30.4 points per game and scored 40 or more points in nine games while wearing the Air Jordan 11′s. What a come back!

Opinion: Other than the aj 1, these AJs are probly the best out of all the Air Jordan. The style is original and they are extremely comfortable
Air jordan 11 are still wored in basketball today. They are so amazing that the price for a pair is about $200. I wish i had these shoes but they dont get rerelesed till december. I just got to wait.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Sneak, please don't double post. If you want to add new things to this topic, please use the edit button and bump your topic.

Thank you.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#9 Post by Sneakachu » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 am

Slix wrote:Sneak, please don't double post. If you want to add new things to this topic, please use the edit button and bump your topic.

Thank you.
to all
plz ignore this post. this topic is about jordan not random stuff. I have to double post because there is a space limit on each post.

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#10 Post by Ostrid » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:49 pm

*facepalm*
Just edit the post, delete the stuff from the previous day/week/however you do it. and yes, there will be enough space.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.