What Pokemon would you be?

Have some fun in this forum! Hang out and play some Forum Games here.

Would you want to be a Trainer, or a Pokemon?

Trainer
25%
Wild Pokemon
63%
Trainer's Pokemon
13%
None
No votes

Total votes: 8

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#1 Post by Kyliebell100 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Its simple, you just say what Pokemon you would be! You can be a Pokemon that another person has been, and you have to also tell a fun fact about the pokemon you would be, if you would be shiny or not, had pokerus already, never had pokerus, or has pokerus now, what nature, what moves, and if you don't know its ok if you leave something out. A pokemon I would be would be Sylveon, and a fun fact about sylveon is, a possible shiny sylveon featuring blue where the pink was, and pink eyes, was discovered on a date I don't know/remember. I would not be shiny, and have a Jolly nature, and I would have pokerus. Please vote in the poll too!

FROM EDIT: Only 2 people posted so far, from the time I edited again. Thank you TheBlueBandito and LeafeonLikesPie, I will be sure to click you!
Last edited by Kyliebell100 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Leafeonlikespie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Leafeonlikespie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 pm

I know I'd want to be Jirachi,because I could fly around and grant wishes and make people happy.
I would be Calm nature, nonshiny,no pokerus, and know
Wish
Thunder Wave
Iron Head
Body Slam

Kyliebell100, Be sure to keep out pessimistic people who say negative things out of here.
Click my Pokemon.They are all polite and will give you cookies.
Please breed:
Dratini
Bagon
Mudkip
Axew

Oh, and also remember:People with the most shinies have the most released, too.
(Leafeon means you, shiny hunters.)
:poliwag: :poliwag: poliwhirl: :poliwag: :poliwag:

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#3 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:20 pm

I'd probably be a Swablu, no shiny, no pokerus, and I'd know roost and sing because then I could sit on people's head's and they'd actually enjoy it.

Oh yeah, fun fact! Swablu's are the only normal/fllying type to change type when they evolve.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by Nerdy12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Zorua. I would be shiny, no Pokerus (nothing says fun like magic creatures on you!) Adamant nature. I would be able to change into other pokemon for real, so I could fly, swim, and play pranks! Fact about Zorua: it is based off a Japanese legend about foxes, or Kitsune, which take the shape of people to trick/marry them. 3 ways to tell a Kitsune in human shape is... They will have foxtails like Zorua in the anime. Dogs will hate them. Their shadow will have fox ears and a fox tail.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#5 Post by Kyliebell100 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm glad some people are replying to this. It's like no one likes my posts/topics. I dunno why, but I feel like that's whats happening.
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by Nerdy12 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 am

I only have one topic, and now no one is replying to it either...
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.