How To Use Your Blender

Have some fun in this forum! Hang out and play some Forum Games here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:24 pm

What up?...

My obsession with someone. >_> XD

Dude, just ask her out already!!!! .... U should get a yearbook

I don't have money for one. And I will, eventually.

Do you mean like next year, or junior year, or senior year, or senior year again if you don't graduate, or what?

I mean like, soon. Either next week or over the summer.

Better hurry, I hear they're runnin out. I can type pretty fast on this thing now.

What's running out? I know that I type really fast. You're jealous. =P

Yearbooks, and I'm not jealous of your unnaturally fast typin skilz... So there... >:)

Haha yeah. My aunt is surprised at my typing. Hehe. Well, at least I have that person's number so I can call her over summer.

U mean txt, since u never give out your house phone#, even to your best friend (ie- me)*sob

She doesn't say much over texting. So I'd probably call her.

OmGOD, dude, just stop talking about her!! I mean, I get u like her, but just ask her out and get it over with!! Srsly, though, If you like her that much just ask her out.

I'm bad at doing things to push a relationship forward. >_>

Ya, I got that by now, dude. $@$#!!! look, I made a swear word, but you can't tell what it is.. Heh heh...

Ah €£&$@! I did one too.

Nuh uh! That looks like it is written in foreigneese. (BLEEP!) now I did it again.. }:0

I love how the title of this note is what's up?

I just changed it. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am all powerful!!!!!
...um... Uh... That is all.

XD

( I'll have the quesadilla, haha.)

Chao mein! And uh, my name is Larry!

U mean Lawwy... :/

Let me take you to China Town!

I can't decide wether you should live or die, though you'll probly go to heaven, but you just hang your head and cry. Don't wonder why my heart feels dead inside, it's cold and hard and petrefied. Lock the door and close your eyes, we're goin for a ride!

*Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
Lock the door and close the blinds

So much for me, romance is misery and now i'm headed to the penetentary. see me on tv, he next cop series. I am a danger. I guess I should have done something about my anger, but I never learn. Real things that don't concern I pour kerosene on everything I love and watch it burn. I know it's my fault, but I wasn't happy it was over. She trew a fit, so I crashed that piece of...

Fashion's not dead, no it's just inside out.

Well you're walking and a talking and a freaking and a yelling and a bossing and a speaking and a looking and a pointing no one tells you what to do with your high top shoes and you wave your torch with a black short shorts don't let em get away don't think they can play nail em to the wall cuz you really need to say

He's fat and he don't run too fast, but he's faster than me~

Graffiti the land, With skyscrapers. Grafitti the skies, with airplanes and sattelites. Graffiti the minds, of children with your manmade laws. Graffiti the world, I saw the writing on the walls.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#2 Post by Ubunchu » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

I don't get it... :|
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Ubunchu wrote:I don't get it... :|
The only one who does is Slix apparently. XD

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 pm

And @nonymous. When we he get on to read this...?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.