The Noob Warz

Have some fun in this forum! Hang out and play some Forum Games here.
Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:43 am

I'm assuming this is the right place for this. This started on a little forum I like to call "The Freeboards," mostly because that was the name. Basically, it started off as basically people just fighting stuff randomly, but then it ended up evolving into a FreeRP game: No templates, anyone could join and leave as they pleased, it was a lot of fun. So, SSJX and I are going to try to recreate the magic of this epicness.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by SSJX » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 am

*An earthquake of large magnitude shakes earth, it's ground drifts apart. Jumping out of the drifting planet layers is spewing black goo. This gunk divides itself as it hits the ground and forms billions of creatures called the "Nobz" (Knobs). Earth's split ground stops it's movement, but soon after the sky becomes tainted with dark energy as it purples purple from the havoc done by the unknown occurrence. The Nobz begin to move out and seek destruction and death*

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 am

Chaze: *laying down against a building* What the heck are those?

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#4 Post by SSJX » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:27 pm

*In the same city Chaze is in, mass amounts of the Nobz are terroizing the town with destruction. They flip over cars and destroy parts of buildings. A young man watches this towards the city's entrance*

Jake: What's with all this? I came looking for a good place to rest my Pokemon, and there's all these creatures about. They don't look like any Pokemon I've ever seen. Is anyone still in town?

*In the middle of a couple of the Nobz's havoc, they raise their chins up and sniff the air. They turn to the city's entrance and see Jake with a hungry glare in their eyes. They growl as they proceed to run towards him. Noticing this, Jake steps back with a shocked face*

Jake: Wh...? They're coming after me?

*As a couple of seven foot Nobz rush forward, Jake sends out his Pokemon: a Typhlosion. A white silhouette fades revealing the Pokemon as it lunges forward with a quick growl*

Jake: They won't get us! Use Flame Charge!

*Typhlosion speeds up as he runs through five Nobz and they dematerialize from Typhlosion's fiery attack. The Pokemon's attack finishes as it's fire assault ends. Feet away from Jake, Typhlosion turns his upper torso back as it stares at it's trainer*

Jake: Now let's head into this infested place.

*Jake walks off as Typhlosion follows behind him
Last edited by SSJX on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 pm

*Chaze stands up and follows Jake, killing a Knob with a fire punch*

Chaze: Pokemon Trainer, right? We get those a lot around here. You should get out of here, it's dangerous to be here.

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#6 Post by SSJX » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Chaze the Chat wrote:*Chaze stands up and follows Jake, killing a Nob with a fire punch*

Chaze: Pokemon Trainer, right? We get those a lot around here. You should get out of here, it's dangerous to here.
Jake: Where did you come from and what are you? Some type of talking cat Pokemon? I've never seen a Pokemon like you. And besides, talking cat, I'm up for any challenge. Meet my front line Pokemon: Typhlosion.

*Typhlosion growls and the fire on it's back flares with might*

Jake: As you can see, we'll be alright. See ya around.

*Jake begins to walk forward as Typhlosion follows*
Last edited by SSJX on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#7 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Chaze: Hold it! You will need more then that if you plan on taking on the nobz!
Last edited by Chaze the Chat on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#8 Post by SSJX » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Chaze the Chat wrote:Chaze: Hold it! You will need more then that if you plan on taking on the Nobz!
Jake: *stops walking* Don't you worry, I have plenty... *has six Pokemon between fingers showing them to Chaze* ...and then some. *puts away Pokeballs*

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#9 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Chaze: You have guts, kid. That is why I will tag along with you. I'm Chaze, Chaze the Chat, not a Pokémon, got it?

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#10 Post by SSJX » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Jake: What's a "Chat"? Anyway, alright, company wouldn't be bad. But if I act on things too fast, don't be surprised.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.