Silent Hill topic

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#51 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:02 pm

I like it, and I feel that's what SH should be about: different stories about different people who find themselves trapped in the town. I like arching storylines of course (SH3 is a sequel to 1, and 0 is a prequel), but there's a lot of potential for stand-alone stories.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#52 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Yea, I suppose, but I just got sooo attached to those characters so now I just wanna see more of them. I get attached to characters far too often.
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#53 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Yeah, I really liked Rose and Chris, and that ending was so depressing.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#54 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

They'll find each other someday, You just gotta believe, haha.
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#55 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:37 pm

So lemme ask you: are you a Pyramid Head fanboy?

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#56 Post by Ubunchu » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 am

He makes me giggle, and I like his sword, but I'm not a huge fanboy, I just think he's kinda cool, but they made him kinda lame and slow in the movie...

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#57 Post by Triple A » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 am

He was always lame imo, especially in the game. He's slow, he's skinny, and his helmet looks stupid. He won't stop shaking, which makes him look more ridiculous than threatening. His first boss battle was boring and not scary, you just had to sidestep his knife which wasn't that hard.

The Butcher was way more threatening: he was tall, he was buff, he was brutal, he didn't shake like gelatin and he was very fast. He could also write, which means he wasn't just another mindless zombie.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#58 Post by Ubunchu » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 pm

lol, when you say the butcher I picture the butcher from diablo who says "Ahhhhhh! Fresh Meat!" When you enter the room :lol:
So I think I can get a copy of shattered memories for like $20-$25, and I think I am gonna do that so I can get back into the swing of tings for Downpour.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.