Silent Hill topic

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#41 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Yup, part-time trucker, full-time badpropane. He also shows up in Homecoming for a brief cameo. I'd love for them to keep doing this, doesn't need to be something big, just a newspaper clipping about how he saved a bunch of campers by punching a bear or something.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#42 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Lol, and how Alex finished them off with a fire axe?
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#43 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Nah, make it a special ax weapon named Alex, that would be sweet.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#44 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Lol, should they also through in the lady from the movie now too? They can list her as a helpless blonde woman who crashed her car. :lol:
I also think they should make a second movie as the first one was amazing!
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#45 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

A 2nd movie is in the works, last time I heard. It'll take inspiration from SH2.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#46 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I wanna go see it now! I watched the first one like 5 times before I stopped, it was sooo good!

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#47 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Oops, nevermind. The movie's is called Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, and it will be inspired by SH3. Unfortunately, Christophe Gans won't be directing, I think he really loved the games and worked hard to capture their essence. The new director is Michael J. Bassett, never seen any of his movies, but Solomon Kane seems to have done good.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#48 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 pm

The main actors are still gonna be in it right? Because I will be pissed if they aren't.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#49 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 pm

No. The main character will be Heather Mason, who'll be drawn to Silent Hill in search of her father.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#50 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

NOOOOOOO! I am sad now... :|

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.